Subject: Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:34:36 +0100

Glenn,

even if the core-developers would get him on the list, he would not
get the mails. So I strongly recommend to get a (another)
email-provider.
A lot of people can get you gmail-accounts (me included) at the
moment, which is very handy for mailing lists, as all mails with same
subject get collapsed to a "conversation", so you can easily see the
thread.
The threat of having google read your mail is obviously not given for
public mailing lists.

best regards, Manuel