Subject: Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: 2005-03-19

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Glenn at home wrote:

> In order to resolve your issue, Verizon Online Security has attempted to
> contact the company or domain for which you were having problems receiving
> email, in order to resolve your issue.

> IP address of sender:

1. They don't need to contact us, they just need to remove their own ignoring
    of mails from our server. We don't block anyone from subscribing.

2. They have not contacted us, unless the mailed something that looked like
    spam and thus was thrown away.

3. The IP address is wrong. Mails sent from the rockbox mailing list originate

4. Staying as a customer with a company that hates its customers is not smart.
    Putting your money on a competitor is the only language companies

  Daniel Stenberg -- --