Subject: Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

Re: Fw: Whitelist Request Form

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: 2005-03-19

Ronald Teune wrote:
>>> Domain(s): rockbox@cool.hax.se
>

> Verizon will not be able to find this: haxx is spelled with double x.
> Still, I can agree with the other guys on this list: move to another
> provider. A provider that blocks 50% of the world doesn't deserve
> customers.

Use a free email account to sign up, then read the messages via
gmane.org. Verizon offers reliable *connectivity* in most areas, but
their email (and webspace offerings) are nearly useless - especially
given their recent and ill-advised "anti-spam" moves (IOW, block
anything that doesn't originate in the US - like we have no spammers
here - duh.)