Subject: Re: beep

Re: beep

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-03-21

Don't think so. There is that story that switching from recording mode
to playback mode is not that easy (incomplete frames, maybe takes some
time, dunno). This is why the pause/record could never be voiced in
the record screen.
However, some of the developers were able to create a beep when
everything is already in recording mode, if I remember correctly.
But I don't know if this can be done if the unit is actually
recording. Maybe it would create dropouts in the recording. I don't
know if ever somebody complained about a starting beep within a
recording, which would be a hint.

manuel