Subject: Re: beep

Re: beep

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: 2005-03-22

At 14:13 21/03/2005, you wrote:
>lack of interest?

Sorry, poorly chosen words. It was a vast over-shortening of the notion
that nobody with the know-how and able-to has a bent in the direction of
developing for the MAS35xx core.

As others have mentioned, you cannot (afaik) record and play-back at the
same time, so it means flipping between modes. Due to several very techie
things, this task is not trivial, so time and personal interest/desire
would need to be high for a device fast going obselete :(

Hope that clarifies.

BC