Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

From: Sof <netwalker_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:30:37 +0100

Hi,
Manuel Dejonghe,
You wrote:

>2. However, be sure that you have the ".rockbox" directory in the root
>of your player, a directory "lang" here in, and a "language.voice"
>file here in, where language could be english or french of course. You
>absolutely need these files.

Yes, everything is fine, I have installed many times rockbox from a fresh sip file. I have my .rockbox folder and all its subfolders including langs with an english.lng and a french.lng, both with their respective voice file.
Really, I think my problem is not comming from the rockbox set of files...
i'm gonna try to see this scrolling speed, but I'm not sure it will help...
Anyway, thanks Manuel for your suggestions.
regards