Subject: Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-03-24

Your settings are somehow messed up, I'd say. If you've kept a config file
with your favourite settings, you can play that to restore them. If not,
there's a menu item to factory reset them, but you'd probably need to be
walked there.
There's an older feature discussion about having a hotkey for this at
boot...

The flashing problem is because you obviously have "rombox" flashed, the
recommended variant which frees the RAM from the code. Before flashing
again, run your "archos.mod" to be running from RAM again, temporarily. We
can't reflash the ROM "under our feet", while executing Rockbox from it.

Jörg

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms