Subject: Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

Re: problem (jukebox player (help please!

From: <>
Date: 2005-03-24

>Yes, everything is fine, I have installed many times rockbox from a fresh sip file. I have >my .rockbox folder and all its subfolders including langs with an english.lng and a french.lng, >both with their respective voice file.

Another voice-related issue:

If you install rockbox fresh from the zip without any config changes and put english.lng and english.voice in the lang folder, rockbox uses the hardcoded internal language strings(normally english) and no .lng file is required (or I'm wrong?). Does rockbox in this state knows that it must use english.voice? Or must you just explicit change the language to english.lng to make the unit babbling? I havn't tried this yet as I had no probs with the voice UI yet.

weltweit telefonieren!