Subject: Re: the voice is back!!

Re: the voice is back!!

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-03-24

> I'm pleased to announce that my voice feature is back!!!
> It was apparently a damn bad cluster on my archos. I've reinstalled all
> the rockbox files and now it works!! great!

> One or tow questions though:
> Have I to keep my old archos.mod file in the root of the unit or is it
> useless now that the box has been flashed?

You don't need it for normal operation. You need the .mod before you
upgrade, like I described. When done, you may delete it again, but won't
gain a lot of disk space.

> and, before flashing, I have to press one second to boot up the unit. Now,
> one single pression brings up rockbox.

This is a feature. Other people (including me) are annoyed by the necessity
to hold On for a second to power up.

Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter