Subject: Re: Which "flavor" of trigger status display?

Re: Which "flavor" of trigger status display?

From: Andreas Stemmer <>
Date: 2005-03-29

Philipp Pertermann wrote:
> For quite some time there's a patch available to trigger recordings by the
> volume of the source. (See
> I have implemented two different "flavors" to visualize the state of the
> trigger engine. One with a "traffic light" symbol and another one with a
> progress bar. I'd appreciate if you could tell me which way you prefer.

Hi Phil,

sorry for the late answer. First of all: great work, both versions are
beautiful and work like a charm (at least as far as it is possible with
the limit hardware). If I had to choose, I'd take the progress bar
version, but I think both versions are intuitive.

I'd really love to have this feature in cvs soon!

Andreas Stemmer <>