Subject: Connecting Juke box to a new PC

Connecting Juke box to a new PC

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-03-30

Hello,

I am trying to connect my FMR & recorder 15 units to the USB port on an
older PC using windows XP Pro.

I have not installed any drivers for either unit. I was underthe impression
that I did not need to have any drivers if I am using XP. Is this in fact
true?

I have rockbox flashed on both the recorder 15 & FMR units. Can I connect
these devices to this PC with the firmware flashed or do I need to revert to
the Archos software in order to connect them to the old PC.

BTW: I am sure that this old P3 is using USB 1.1 if that makes any
difference.

Most grateful to any advice from the masters of rockbox.

Cheers...rocker