Subject: Re: Which "flavor" of trigger status display?

Re: Which "flavor" of trigger status display?

From: Martin Borus <>
Date: 2005-03-30

I'm sure I didn't stop playback when I tried playing a file.

For recording: I did not start it: I expected I had to set up the
trigger before starting the recording the same way I can setup the
gain before starting the recording.

If it isn't that way now, I suggest that if you enter the trigger menu
with no file playing, it would be useful if the peak meter would
display the current selected recording source.

Hope this helps