Subject: Re: Connecting Juke box to a new PC (Glenn at home)

Re: Connecting Juke box to a new PC (Glenn at home)

From: Brian Wolven <>
Date: 2005-03-30

Rocker wrote:
> Thanks,
> It must be a problem with my USB ports as there is absolutely no
> indication that a connection has been established. This is an older
> machine which has never had an Archos connected to it before. Tweek UI
> has never been used.

Try looking in Device Manager under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. You may
have an indicator there of some problem or another. This won't fix the problem,
but it might help diagnose it. How do screen readers handle windows dialogs like
that, BTW? Do they tell you that there is a warning symbol when there is no text
associated with that flag, or are you just out of luck?