Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: <>
Date: 2005-03-31

Sorry l'll try to be a bit clearer..
I brought a duff ondio that wont boot anymore. looks like the
firmware has been scrambled (early O/S which had problems with this..)
The unit dosent do anything pass the opening screen, then it locks up.
I cant access it via USB, so i cant copy rock box onto it or flash it
from there.
I need to reprogram the flash from the lowest level to restore some
normal operation.
Couldnt find any info in the wiki on the ondio.
Do you mean its the same process as flashing any other archos in this
state of affairs?

From: [IDC]Dragon <>
Date: 2005-03-27

> Ive still got an Ondio 128 here that i need to re-flash.
> As it stands the flash has been scrambled so i need to start
> Has this process been documented anywhere on the site yet?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Do you already have it
flashed, do
you want to revert, or what?
Flashing the Ondio is the same as like the other Archos models, see
documentation in the wiki.

Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: