Subject: Re: Autoloadconfig thingy - wanted: feedback :-)

Re: Autoloadconfig thingy - wanted: feedback :-)

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-04-01

Hi Manuel,

In fact, my charger, or more probable, my archos charging connector is now
totally broken, though rockbox still detects it being connected it says 0V
is coming out of it. And I never connect it to the charger when connected
to the stereo... But if there's an easy way rockbox handles charger plugin
& plugout, this can be an option. But this way, when one plugs in & out
the charger, the standard settings are always being loaded, which may not
be a good thing. Of course, when made configurable, this won't be a
problem anymore. I'll look if it can be easily fitted in.

Ronald