Subject: Re: Playback problems

Re: Playback problems

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:01:45 +0200

So that's the problem... the developers have reliable disks :-)
I remember it happening once when I was browsing (pressed ON at the WPS),
or when I was browsing the menu, I'm unsure about that. I could continue
doing what I want, until returned to the WPS. The red led was on all this
time.
Just tried to make it lock up, but except for awful clicking and
screeching noises, nothing happened :-/
Next time I go running for a while (which locks it up almost always), I'll
go to the menu first, and see if I can check some debug info.

Ronald

--
mail: rtwolf_at_gmx.net
mail: r.teune_at_student.utwente.nl