Subject: Re: JBS: DC- regulator blown second time; what's the cause?

Re: JBS: DC- regulator blown second time; what's the cause?

From: Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-04-03

> If you did not know, that phrase was meant to be sarcastic.
*lol* I'm not to much into elctronics and my english is not good enough, so I didn't realize that.

> My guess would be your charger is unregulated, or is pumping to much
> voltage into the chip.
I used a regulated charger and measured Voltage before use: 9.0V. So this shouldn't be a problem. What I recognized is that the power consumption of my JBS was very high. Brand new fully charged 2300mAh lasted only 2to 3 hours!

Cheers Markus