Subject: RE: V1 drivers

RE: V1 drivers

From: Brian Levy-Polis <>
Date: 2005-04-03

USB 1.1 devices are ALWAYS recognizable with USB 2.0 devices, assuming that
everything else is working. That's why USB 2.0 is called backwards
compatible. Are you plugging the Archos units into the same port?
Sometimes some USB ports on a computer (Front or Side are most common for
this problem) do not automatically recognize a device plugged into them. If
you plug the Archos units into the same port, you are guaranteed to know the
port works perfectly.