Subject: Re: V1 drivers

Re: V1 drivers

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2005-04-04

I suppose all USB 1.1-devices use the same USB-Chip.
My OLD Recorder had only USB 1.1 as well and needed a special driver,
even for WinXP, and even on native USB1.1-ports. (As Brian said)

My new recorder has USB2 and works with the shipped USB Mass Storage
Driver on WinXP.

I am pretty sure those drivers can be found on this page:

I'd try this one:

hth, Manuel