Subject: Trigger recording active as soon you boot the box?

Trigger recording active as soon you boot the box?

From: <>
Date: 2005-04-07

Hey, I love the "start in recording mode" option which passes through the line in signal and starts prerecording. And when you hit play, it records on disk. But in combination with trigger recording I think it's perfect to activate recording immediately because the trigger decides when the recording will start. So you can switch to your favourite (digital) radio station, put the charger in a switch clock, activate "car adapter mode", "trigger record" and "start in recording mode" and as soon the programmed time is reached, the (flashed) box switches on and waits for a signal from the radio. So you can easily record audiobooks without cutting afterwards. The second plus is the combination switch clock and automatic room control. The automatic room control starts at programmed time and records, when there is noise above the threshold.

My question: Is it (easily) possible to change the "start in recording mode" - funktion to start the recording immediately when trigger record is active?

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: