Subject: PLAY LISTS

PLAY LISTS

From: Marc <marcsut_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:40:48 -0700

Hi,
I am new to the list with a question. I have the Archos fm recorder model
and installed the 2.4 rockbox software. When i choose a mp3 file from the
file browser either nothing happens (no speech or sound file output) or a
playlist command is spoken. I am visually impaired and using spoken menus.
How can i just choose the file and have it played? Thanks for any help. If
this is too vague i can be more specific.
Marc