Subject: RE: FM Recorder Boot Issues

RE: FM Recorder Boot Issues

From: Brian Levy-Polis <napalmfires_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:15:59 -0400

The other option, if you cannot figure it out and no one else suggests
anything, is to call Archos and send it to them for repairs. They will
repair it for $65, which, in terms of just getting a working 20gig mp3
player, is pretty good. Look in forums about the battery connector issue.
That is where I read about it before.