Subject: Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

Re: Blind user needs Help! weird problems!

From: Menachem Shapiro <>
Date: 2005-04-12

While searching around the web for information regarding deveject, I
found this page:

It is a deveject plugin for BartPE. In the cab file, there is a great
batch file that makes it much easier to use deveject. The name of the
file is deveject.cmd.

Here is what it looks like when you run it:

Enter the driveletter of the device you want to unmount (eg. "x") or type:

1: Unmounting all attached USB Mass Storage Devices
2: Unmounting all attached FireWire Devices
3: Unmounting by devicename
4: Unmounting by device-ID

Press [ENTER] to abort.

Enter choice:

On Mar 7, 2005 6:03 AM, claus <> wrote:
> Hello Joerch,
> wrote:
> > ..or use deveject
> >
> > copy it anywhere on your pc, it extract temporally deveject and runs the commandline
> > deveject "-EjectId:USB\VID_05AB&PID_0060\WWWW.ARCHOS.COMA"
> Is there any help on this thing?
> I just run it on a command line under XP with no parameter in order to
> but I only see a Dos Window "blinking" with some text in it and then
> disappear before I have the time to read anything.
> I can not see any extracted files either ... where does it go?
> Regards,
> Claus

Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.