Subject: Hard Disk- Power off on JBS 20 Question

Hard Disk- Power off on JBS 20 Question

From: Markus Grebenstein <sassodimorte_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:09:05 +0200

Hi guys,

sorry me again. Another short question: Since my unit runs if I supply the
HD externaly I'm thinking of kind of bypassing and running the HD directly
 from the batteries (I'll loose the charging that way; but I don't care to
much).

Now I read that the power of the HD is never switched of in the JBS
(comparison table). Did I get that right and the JBS- HD is allways
getting power from the batteries? If it is that way bypassing shouldn't
change batterie life at all. Otherwise I have to install another switch to
switch the HD power of manually to safe batterie lifetime

Thanks a lot in advance!

Markus
Markus Grebenstein
Adalbertstrasse 88