Subject: Dropped AJR v1 20gb

Dropped AJR v1 20gb

From: John Bauman <john_at_baumanfamily.com>
Date: 2005-04-14

I just dropped my AJR on the ground yesterday. There isn't any visible damage,
but it won't boot. The power comes on and the (unflashed) loading screen comes
up, but it only progresses to three bars loaded - there's no actual error
message. I've tried plugging it into USB, too, and the computer says that the
"device won't start up." I'm guessing that this is a hard drive problem, but
does anyone have other suggestions? If this is a hard drive problem, does anyone
have suggestions for places in the US to buy a new hard drive?

Thanks,
John Bauman