Subject: RE: Dropped AJR v1 20gb

RE: Dropped AJR v1 20gb

From: Sorin Srbu <>
Date: 2005-04-14 wrote:
> John Bauman wrote:
>> I just dropped my AJR on the ground yesterday. There isn't any
>> visible damage, but it won't boot. The power comes on and the
>> (unflashed) loading screen comes up, but it only progresses to three
>> bars loaded - there's no actual error message.
> It might not be the hard drive. It may very well be the battery
> connectors (as always).

Are they known to be bad on the JBRs? I have one...

Best Wishes
Proud member of TEAM OS/2.
Mountainbiker [Kona Kilauea - Member of Equipe Les Cafards VTT]
Motorcyclist [BMW R100RT-'91]
MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, A+ [Knowledge is power!]
Please mail me for my public PGP key.

Harmless tagline follows:

Live dangerously, overclock your servers!