Subject: Re: Dropped AJR v1 20gb

Re: Dropped AJR v1 20gb

From: <>
Date: 2005-04-15

>No. I only dropped around 1 foot, from my bag to the ground. It didn't seem too
>bad at the time, but it didn't work when I tried it later.

The same happens to me 3 years ago, my box was under warranty. Only 1 meter, jukebox (off) with backback dropped on the carpet, instantly harddisk dead. But my actual box i dropped sometumes harder, and it lives on. Maybe the custom drive is more shock resistant than the original one.

But perhaps you can reanimate it with a pc and 2,5" to 3,5" hdd adaptor?

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail: