Subject: Quickskip

Quickskip

Date: 2005-04-16

Hi all,
I implemented a Quickskip and Instant Replay (great for audio books) that
I've got working except for one problem. I remapped my keys so that
pressing the ffwd or rew and then releasing activates the QS and IR and
moved next and previous to ON+ffwd and ON+rew, respectivly. It almost
works, except that after doing a next, Rockbox registers an extra ffwd
press and quickskips ahead in the next track. I haven't had much luck
figuring out how to fix it. I'd appreciate any help anyone might provide.
 You can grab my modified wps.c file at http://www.samuraipanda.com/wps.c

Thanks,
Ben