Subject: Re: Quickskip

Re: Quickskip

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2005-04-16

I think this feature could be very useful as you describe. What chance is
there of having this feature modified correctly and made a permanent feature
in Rockbox?

BTW: It would be cool to be able to adjust this in a similar way that the
fast forward and rewind feature is handled in the menu structure.

Cheers...rocker