Subject: can't flash a JBR 20

can't flash a JBR 20

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:32:00 +0200

Hello,

I can't manage to flash a JBR 20 with Rockbox 2.4.

It's quite strange because it's something I have done with success two
times in the past. this is my 3rd Archos Jukebox on my hands.

I have unziped the flashrec.zip downloaded on the Rockbox web site to
the root dir of my JBR
actually, the zip file have a "recorder" dir.
I have unzipped the dir structure from that point in the root dir

when I validate ion the firmware flash.rock file
the jbr spell again the name of the file, so it indicate that
something is wrong.
So I wonder if the .bin files in flashrec.zip are really a 2.4 version
of Rockbox.

there's no *.ajz file in flashrec.zip so I don't know what version it
may be, but the files in the zip archive are dated August 2004 where
the *.ajz file of Rockbox 2.4 is dated 12/21/2004 I think.