Subject: Re: stevenm: apps/plugins midi2wav.c,1.3,1.4

Re: stevenm: apps/plugins midi2wav.c,1.3,1.4

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2005-04-19

it's there for quite some time, in a logic place:

Rockbox.org - patches
Submitting A Patch

All patches that are meant for inclusion in the sources should follow the
format listed on the Contributing to Rockbox
[http://www.rockbox.org/docs/contributing.html] page, and be posted to the
patch tracker. Patches sent to the mailing list are quickly lost in the
traffic of the list itself.

Ronald

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:51:06 +0200, Tomas <tomas@salfischberger.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Maybe it's a good idea to make an astyle template for rockbox?
>
> Tomas
>

> Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 cvs@labb.contactor.se wrote:
>>
>>> // tick() will do one MIDI clock tick. Then, there's a loop here
>>> that
>>> // will generate the right number of samples per MIDI tick. The
>>> whole
>>

>> This code is violating the Rockbox source code style.
>>
>> We use /* comments */ and we do not use TAB characters (4 spaces for
>> indent).
>>
>> Please adjust. Having a unified style makes sense to me.

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X
              & vCards / \