Subject: Re: hcl: tools,1.22,1.23

Re: hcl: tools,1.22,1.23

From: Michiel van der Kolk <>
Date: 2005-04-25

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:55:18PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 wrote:
> >Fall back on directory name if no album tag, instead of <no album tag>.
> >Fall back on basename of the file if no title tag, instead of <no title
> >tag>.
> I personally don't like these assumptions.
I guess we could easily make it an option in the
Personally, all my songs are ordered:
and i know a lot of other people that do this as well,
on top of that, i have albums following that hierarchy without id3tags.
I suggest we make it an option in the

As a side note. rashers work on making albums with multiple artists
possible broke the current, a safe version to use is 1.16.
I'm gonna try to get rasher to talk with zagor, hopefully zagor will
know what exactly is required to make albums with multiple artists