Subject: The Internal Mic

The Internal Mic

From: Jeroen Verbeeck <verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:15:05 +0000

Hi,

Why is it that the gain of the internal mic can only go down to 21Db ??

I need it to be lower than that because I found that the internal mic is
extremely handy to record little song-ideas with my guitar.
But since I have a Fender Hot Rod Deville (darn loud amp), the little mic
gets some clipping.
If I put it back for a few meters, I'll get to much room acoustics...

Can't we just remove the minimum of 21Db and let it go all the way to 0 in
order to dail in the volume one desires ?

Thanks in advance.
Jeroen