Subject: Re: The Internal Mic

Re: The Internal Mic

From: Tomas <tomas_at_salfischberger.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:12:00 +0200

Hm, linus mailed just 1 min before your post that it isn't possible..
guess you missed it :-)

Do you have an effects processor? Or a recording line on your amp? I
record my guitar from the mix-out of my effects processor, and when not
using the effect I just record from the line-out of my amp.

A simple rule is that everything you can plug your headphones in can
also be plugged into the line-in of your recording hardware.

Tomas