Subject: Re: Looking for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 in Germany

Re: Looking for Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 in Germany

From: Willi Passmann <dj6jz_at_compuserve.de>
Date: 2005-05-03

Frederik Möllers schrieb:
> Have you tried eBay? They got many Recorders and some of them are pretty
> cheap.

I'll try ebay. I could get the newer modell Jukebox AV 120 from Amazon
for the same price I paid for my Jukebox Recorder. But I am not
interested in an Archos product with Li-Io cell. Due to the silly power
management, standard Ni-MH cells are the only way to guarantee permanent
availability. With 3 packs of cells, charged externally, you do not have
to wait hours during the internal charging process.

And: The AV 120 does not work with Rockbox...

Willi