Subject: Still Crashed

Still Crashed

From: brad <rainsystem_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2005-05-05

Glen at home has provided me some great help, but I
still cannot fix this thing. Here is the problem. I
turn on the jbrfm, it shows me I have archos os 1.30i,
then it shows me the rockbox 2.4 screen, then it
resumes to the song it got stuck on about three months
ago. I can click on F1 or look at the playlists but I
cannot do anything else. I cannot delete the ajz files
or open any other files. When I connected it to my
computer it was recognized, but it could not be opened
in windows explorer (i have xp). I do not care about
the data on the jukebox, so I do not mind reformatting
it if I could. Now I deleted my driver for the archos
so now it is not even being recognized. Any assistance
would be great. I really would like to use this again.
Thanks. Brad

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html