Subject: Re: Iriver H10 Support?

Re: Iriver H10 Support?

From: karl 'the_angry_angel' southern <>
Date: 2005-05-05

>> IRiver has a new unit, called the H10, with a great color screen and it
>> supports Rhapsody music downloads. Any change of this device being
>> supported by RockBox?
> Cracking DRM is seriously dodgy business if you ever plan to set foot
> in america again.
> So, I would guess not.

Why would you have to crack DRM to get RockBox on this player? Unless
I'm missing something fundamental about the H10, it doesnt require
DRM-ed only files, so RockBox could in theory run (when modified),
playing normal mp3/ogg/whatever files assuming we could write the
necessary codecs...

Or am I having a dumb moment?