Subject: Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2005-05-08

Did you try opening "my computer" and arrow to the drive which is the
JukeBox, and press alt + enter on it for the properties?
Here you can access some disk utilities with control + tab, and You might
try defrag first, and then scandisk, since defrag will do a quick scandisk
before it does the defragmentation.
Then if that works, try a thorough scandisk.
Have you tried the utility called
SwissKnife for accessing the drive?
I can send it to you if you want it.
Since your computer sees the computer, there should be something you can do
to make it work.