Subject: Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-05-08

Hi Brad,

Have you tried to connect it to the computer while plugged in? And did it
show the [USB Mode] Screen? Maybe you could try a daily build, they are
often better than the "full releases"...
Sry, I don't have any other idea...

Fred

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail