Subject: Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

Re: Hanging up at Rock Box screen

From: Frederik Möllers <>
Date: 2005-05-08

Hi Brad,

Have you tried to connect it to the computer while plugged in? And did it
show the [USB Mode] Screen? Maybe you could try a daily build, they are
often better than the "full releases"...
Sry, I don't have any other idea...

> So now my archos fm jukebox is hanging up at the
> rockbox screen and has the green and red light on. I
> never had problems on this thing until I loaded
> rockbox 2.4. Has anyone else had this problem. What do
> I do next? It is being recognized by my computer but I
> cannot get into the files (in explorer I get a not
> responding). Any help would be great. Thanks. Brad

+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: