Subject: Re: archos Jukebox Studio 20 and instalation of rockbox

Re: archos Jukebox Studio 20 and instalation of rockbox

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:41:40 -0500

Hi Sarai
  Ok, now just so I've got everything straight here, I took a look and in
my add/remove programs under xp, I've got this item that says, FTD I USB
serial drivers, is that what I should uninstall? My install CD for my
archos came with Musicmatch Jukebox which I and many other blind users know
doesn't work with JAWS. So I avoided installing that one, you bet.
But the software CD also has those drivers on it so that's what I installed.
Hopefully I can get this going soon.
Thanks!