Subject: Re: unsupported database version 1??

Re: unsupported database version 1??

From: j c <johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 21:38:45 +0100 (BST)

i downloaded new songdb.pl file but i dont understand
what to do next. i tried playing it but nothing
happens.

instr on the wiki say:

"1. Save the following files to the /.rockbox
directory on your player harddisk:

songdb.pl
perl.exe
perl58.dll
makedb.bat

2. Doubleclick makedb.bat and wait for the indexer to
complete. "

but how do i double click on the archos?

if i want to just wipe all trace of the tag database
off my archos, how do i do that? where is the data
base actually stored?

jc

http://www.rockbox.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/tools/songdb.pl

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TagDatabase