Subject: success with Rockbox, sort of!

success with Rockbox, sort of!

From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:01:35 -0500

                Hi everyone
Well, I successfully got Rockbox working on my Archos. Ok, now one more
question, hope someone can help here? I bought the Archos Jukebox Studio
20, but going through the menus, I don't see any recording options
anywhere. That is unless I bought the wrong model? I hope not because I
spent a bunch of money on this and I really don't want to have to look all
over for another version that hopefully does the job. I am 99% there, I
just need to see if I didn't make a huge mistake buying this. From all the
descriptions on the rockbox website, it looks as if it's a recorder version
1, but again, I don't see any recording options. I know you can use Rockbox
to record, by the way I downloaded the rockbox-2.4-install.exe
  file from the website and all works ok accept for this. I hope someone
can help here.
Thanks.