Subject: Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

Re: success with Rockbox, sort of!

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:19:24 -0500

I think that the Ondio records, in fact, I am sure it does. But it uses
memory cards, but you can buy 1 gig cards and swap them out as you need
them.
In fact, I was considering one of these since you can get them for around 75
Dollars, and they should record as well as any of the others, and RockBox
does work on them.
Otherwise, you may need to do web searches for
"Archos JBR 20"
And see what you can find.
Otherwise, the iRiver will be speaking soon, but you will need to get the
H20 or H40, I think they are called.
Those are the most impressive, since they play other formats besides just
MP3.
Read more about the iRivers at the RockBox site.
Glenn