Subject: Re: Rock Box and Blind Users

Re: Rock Box and Blind Users

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:21:38 -0600

Hi Brian you wrote:

sometime this year, but probably not next week!) the iRiver H110, H120,
H140, H320, and H340 models will be supported. Rockbox boots on these
units right now, but is not fully functional.

*You mean I just shelled out $400 for a used IHP 140 when rockbox will also
be ported to the 320 model as well?
Grrrr! I thought the color screen could not be supported.

rocker