Subject: Re: Rocker is ready to Rock!

Re: Rocker is ready to Rock!

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2005-05-11

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocker" <rocker@shaw.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:24 PM

I know, I know...Can hardly control my excitement though...
That's OK! I know these things take time and are not easy to accomplish.
I'll just put my new toy aside for now & await the big day.
*
You can always use it the good old-fashioned way...
By guess & by golly.
That way you can appreciate RockBox all over again.
Glenn