Subject: Archos question

Archos question

From: Smith.Ryan <Ryan.Smith_at_suntrust.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:48:01 -0400

Hello,

I am contemplating a bid on an Archos JBR FM or Studio player, but have
some questions. My brother-in-law advised me that since these players
use hard drives that they could be easily damaged if dropped. He also
mentioned that jarring the player could be harmful as well, so it would
not be a good player to use at the gym. Another downside he said, is
that you have to go through the menu to adjust the volume. Is that
correct? All I am wanting the player for is so that I can listen at the
gym. Could someone advise me if the things he warned me against are
valid?

Ryan Smith
The information transmitted is intended solely
for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action
in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. [ST:A234]