Subject: Re: Ondio Player

Re: Ondio Player

From: mat <matholton_at_landofconfusion.com>
Date: 2005-05-13

it doesn't cost that much sending stuff to Am does it?
if you want me to get something for ya and send it over then i'm happy
to do so.

check this:

http://www.nomatica.co.uk/index.asp?Chargement=lecteurMP3/ondiosp128EN.htm&Provenance=pricerunner_uk

...I wanna get one myself so deliv _may_ be cheaper...