Subject: hi all

hi all

From: ian douglas <id_at_w98.us>
Date: 2005-05-14

New to the list.

Been lurking at misticriver.net for a while and some of the folks over there
started some chatter about porting uClinux to the H300 series and someone spoke
up and mentioned rockbox, so I looked you up, registered for the forums and the
mailing list, and here I am.

I have 6 years of embedded programming experience, in XT/286/386 and Motorolo
68k series microprocessors, and about a decade of C programming, dabble in C++
and more adept in other languages that likely wouldn't be much use to the
rockbox team (perl, php, bash, etc)

Anyhow, if I can be of any assistance on the H100 or H300 projects, I'd be
interested. I've owned my H320 for about two weeks and already unpleased at
some of the limitations on it, so anything I can do to extend its purpose and
be a more useful tool to more people, please let me know.

--
Ian Douglas
http://www.w98.us/