Subject: Re: Recording Guitar With a Microphone

Re: Recording Guitar With a Microphone

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-05-15

Why do you want to record something that is already an electrical signal
by using a microphone? If it is to show what the quality of your amplifier
is, you will need a good microphone, I guess. If you want an inexpensive
microphone, you can as well externalize the internal one, as I told
before. It's as good as any inexpensive external microphone, or at least
way more cheap...
Neat website, btw ;-)

On Sun, 15 May 2005 19:39:36 +0200, Chris Hurley <>

> Aditya Siram wrote:
>> Is there a way to record with a microphone from the Line IN jack?
> I was wondering how the JBR might work for this. I usually use my Zoom
> PS-02 to make recording clips for my website, but I thought the
> rockbox might be useful for that too.
> Is there a good inexpensive powered mic that can be used with these
> things?
> -Chris

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X