Subject: Re: Battery Meter Inaccurate + Takes Too Long

Re: Battery Meter Inaccurate + Takes Too Long

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-05-15

What rockbox do you have? If it's 2.4 then get a new daily build.
IIRC, a few months ago the question mark was removed and the battery meter
was made more accurate. I still haven't switched because I didn't find the
time to create a good autoloadconfig patch yet, so I'm not sure.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 19:57:02 +0200, Aditya Siram
<> wrote:

> When I turn on the Jukebox the battery indicator remains a question mark
> for a long time. When the number finally shows up ( after ~ 1 1/2 mins)
> the number is usually wrong. For instance after listening to music for
> one hour the battery goes from 100 to 80. I have 2500 mA batteries and
> this should not be the case.
> This is just a little thing but it would be nice to fix it.
> Thanks...
> Deech

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
  - against HTML email  X